The Lead Sheet Training Academy – formerly the Lead Sheet Association – is the place for roof contractor companies needing lead and hard metal training.
Our fully accredited training programmes mean participants receive a nationally recognised qualification at the end of their training, with flexible courses organised around the needs of employers.
Courses are also CITB approved so some of the costs can be covered by grants for CITB- registered construction businesses.
Training at the LSTA:
- High-quality training from experienced tutors who are friendly and approachable.
- A bespoke training centre using special rigs and real-life installation situations.
- The UK’s sole provider of Specialist Applied-skills Programmes, appointed by CITB.
- Approved provider of City & Guilds Accredited Programmes – courses range from basic to advanced.
- Excellent health and safety advice and support.
The LSTA is also continuing to produce and sell Rolled Lead Sheet – The Complete Manual.